That's right, I said MAILSWAP! Are you a paper lover who likes to send pretty snail mail? So are we! I am so excited to finally share the details of the Happy Mail Swap 2014 that Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel and I have been planning for the past few weeks! I mean, who doesn't love Happy Mail? I know Thuy and I are big fans of sending and receiving Happy Mail, and we hope you will join us for this fun swap. And who knows, perhaps Thuy or I will be the one to mail you a Happy Mail package! So let's get down to the details:
1. What is a "Happy Mail Swap"?
It’s simple- you’ll sign up and be paired with another snail mail lover. We’ll put you in touch, and from there, it’s up to you! Get to know each other, and make a new friend along the way!
2. How do I sign up for the Happy Mail Swap?
3. We will send your partner information on July 13, 2014. Once you find out some of their favorite "paper goods", then put together a fun mail package. (i.e. washi tapes, notecards, confetti, stamps, straws, you get the idea) And I'm sure you're all thinking - how much should we spend? Let's say $15-20! Please mail your Happy Mail Package by July 21, 2014!
4. Throughout the process, meet fellow Happy Mail Swap Partners and show us what you’re creating on social media using the hashtag #happymailswap14 and be sure to follow Thuy @mypaperpinwheel and me @artsybloem too!
5. Be Kind! Please only sign up for this swap if you pinky promise you will be a team player and intend on sending a Happy Mail Package. If for some reason, you cannot meet the deadline, please make sure you communicate with your swap partner so they don't think you forgot about them. And of course, if there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us!
We are SO excited to be hosting this swap together and I can't wait to see your name in our inbox! If you are unsure how a happy mail package may look like, below is an example of some fun ideas but of course, there is no right or wrong! Get creative, have fun, and Happy Swapping!