Oh fall.... how I love thee. Pumpkins. College Football. And now that we've had another "cool" front (in Texas that means below 80 degress) ... it's actually starting to feel like fall too! So I've pulled out some of my favorite fall things, and I thought I'd share! Here are my Top Fall Favorites right now!
1. Leopard Scarf. I've always been a fan of leopard, and I'm loving that it's everywhere. It's the new neutral and goes with everything! I bought this scarf from DSW.
2. Pumpkin Souffle Candle. If you haven't smelled this yet - head to anthropologie and snag you one!
3. Mustard Yellow. Loving this color right now, and I'm in love with these Audrey Brooke shoes I recently purchased from DSW.
4. Canned pumpkin. I try to hold off on buying this until fall hits, but it's so good in everything! One of our favorites is adding 1 can pumpkin and 1 box dark chocolate brownie mix... comes out like an ooey-gooey cake (without the oil and eggs!)
5. Candy Corn + Peanuts. Mix together for a sweet/salty snack!
6. The Jean Jacket. Need I say more? It's a classic, and a fall wardrobe staple.
What are some of your fall favorites??