I have always had a thing for monograms, and now that you can find it everywhere - I can't get enough! I think my hubby is starting to wonder what else I can personalize! Here are a few of my faves right now! I didn't realize how much I gravitated towards the circle style!
Want to get your hands on some of these?? Here are the details:
- I had my friend Michelle from Chelle Belle Baby monogram our pillow shams, and LOVE how they turned out! She customizes everything from towels to kids shirts to baby bloomers!
- This is one obsession of mine: May Books. I'm a little embarrassed to admit how many I actually own. I use them for my ideas & doodles, current jobs, grocery lists, calendar, etc. You can choose from many patterns and then customize to your liking! Great quality and perfect size for your purse.
- I saw this gift idea through Pinterest, and found out the shop was in Houston. Isn't this the cutest little gift for a baptism gift or new baby?? And they were great to work with too!
- Date night? Girls night? (anywhere without kids basically) This monogrammed clutch was a great purchase from The Find Auctions! Can be worn cross-body or carried as a clutch.
- And this last one is from FourPandas. I just purchased this monogram for one of my trays, and I'm about to purchase another one for my tumbler! They have great stuff in their shop, and shipping was fast!
And the icing on the cake to this post? A GIVEAWAY! Chelle Belle Baby (who monogrammed my shams) and FourPandas (the decal on my tray) have graciously donated items from their shop! One lucky winner will receive a set of monogrammed towels and a second winner will receive 1 customized vinyl decal (5" or smaller)! Here's how you play: leave a comment here on the blog with your favorite monogrammed thing, and which you'd like to win!
Winners will be chosen this Wednesday, July31st!